Club meeting dates
The Cascade Bonsai Society meets monthly. Recently our times and dates have changed to accommodate longer hands-on work sessions. Please check our homepage for the latest posts regarding upcoming meetings and special events.
Club meeting dates: Saturday’s
– January 18 – see post for details
– February 15
– March 21 – Canceled
– April 18 – Canceled
– May 16 – Canceled
– June 6 Special Deciduous workshop (See below – event TBD)
– June 20
– July 18
– No August Meeting
– September 19
– October 17
– November 21
– No December Meeting
Time: 10 am – 1 pm
Meeting location: Eastwood Baptist Church, 675 N. Keene Way Drive, Medford, OR 97504
Looking for Beginning Bonsai 101 Workshop info? Click here.
Club Special Events | 2020
May 2 – 3
Canceled: The Master Gardener ANNUAL SPRING GARDEN FAIR
Presented by the Jackson County Master Gardener Association™
Cascade Bonsai Society will have a booth at this longstanding annual event. The club will display a sampling of our member’s collections. Some members will be selling trees and starts.
Dates: Saturday, May 2, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Sunday, May 3, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: JACKSON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS-COMPTON ARENA
June 6 – TBD
Deciduous pruning and wiring with Andrew Robson
- Morning “Deciduous Pruning” presentation and demo is open to all
- Afternoon deciduous styling workshop is for members who have signed up for the workshop. Cost: $40
Event location: Eastwood Baptist Church, 675 N. Keene Way Drive, Medford
Exact times to come.
Photo: Puget Sound Club workshop with Andrew.
Oregon and the Northwest:
- Bonsai Society of Portland event calendar
- Pacific Northwest Bonsai Club’s Association event calendar